This page includes details of our priority projects and the costings associated with each.
Online Health Centre –
Funding Required – €18,000 : Donate Here
Funding Start Date – 31st May 2018
Target Completion Date – 31st July 2018
To raise €18,000 which will be used to create, develop, promote and support the irishhealthfound.com website. This is our ‘online natural-health centre’ that will give people access to many easy and uplifting lessons, techniques, tips and tricks that help re-balance, support and heal their mind and body naturally and gently.
The website delivers a library of online learning through video courses, development plans, and practical workshops that showcase useful techniques and lifestyles that we can all use to protect our mental and physical health.
The money raised will go towards developing the website content and media into a top-of-the-range, easy-to-use website plus the associated costs that will arise with the launch, promotion and running of this service for the first 3 months.
€8,000 – Creating the content and website:
- Design cost and development of Media Content & Website/App – €7,000
- Annual Web Hosting – €500
- Annual Online Payment Facilities Hosted – €500
€10,000 – Running Costs & Launch Costs
- Administration & Expenses – €4,000
- Marketing Launch – Social Media / Google Ads / Local Events – €6,000
Physical Health Centre Facility-
Funding Required – €100,000
Funding Start Date – TBD
Target Completion Date – TBD
All the best,
Jonathan, Paul & The Team
Get started –
If you would like to contribute to this change and begin building a better Ireland please donate in one of the following ways:
- https://www.gofundme.com/irishhealthfound – donate through our open GoFundMe Page
- https://payhip.com/b/IOKF – donate and get a free ebook. Or just download the ebook for free with our compliments!
Written by Jonathan Comerford – Managing Director & Co-Founder of The Irish Health Foundation